Senior IT Analyst
Location: Hong Kong, Central
Salary: HKD $25-40K per month
Company: International Law Firm
About The Company
A large multinational "Magic Circle" law firm.
The Asia Pacific Service Centre is required to deliver the highest possible level of customer satisfaction, through professional and courteous customer request and incident handling.
To provide 1st and 2nd level support to the Partners and staff across Asia Pacific, with the objective to solve 80% of calls/emails at first contact. The Senior IT Analyst will deputise for the IT Service Centre Supervisor in his/her absence and mentor IT Analysts.
- Supervise the 1st level IT Service Centre team (2 staff in total) and work closely together with the 2nd level team lead to ensure the daily operation is executed in line with firm's operating model and standard.
- Provision of Desktop Hardware and Software support including Remote services (e.g. RSA Soft/Hard token, Blackberries).
- Attend to calls via phone or email from users, capture all requests and incidents in the Remedy Helpdesk system and monitor their progress.
- Ensure that you and your team are aware of new hardware/software releases and tools introduced at a local and/or global level.
- Responsible for the Video Conferencing event testing and setup.
- Ensuring that Service Management processes (Incident, Problem and Change Management) are rigorously applied, and contribute to the continuous improvement of those processes.
- Escalate incidents to appropriate 3rd/4th level support groups, Service Centre Supervisor or management if needed.
- Ensuring appropriate staff levels (IT Analysts) in Hong Kong.
- Provide additional coverage for other regional offices due to holiday or sick leave (travel may require).
- Knowledge base, process and procedures maintenance.
- Management reporting creation and maintenance of statistics.
- KPI and SLA conformance (i.e. abandoned call rate, average speed to answer).
- Conduct Staff Appraisals and perform staff coaching/mentoring.
Email CV to
with role title in subject line.
2010 - present
2010 - present
Skills and Qualifications
- Fluency in English and Cantonese (both spoken and written).
- At least 5 years experience in customer service / technical support environment, with minimum 2 year supervisory experience, preferably in Law firm or professional services company.
- Familiar with PC applications including Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe products.
- Experience with document management system will be an advantage.
- Experience in Citrix will be an advantage.
- Hands-on experience in supporting mobile devices (Blackberry, iPad, iPhone, etc), voice and Video Conferencing system.
- ITIL foundation certification preferred, or able to prove skills and experience in this area.
- Results oriented with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills.
- Willingness to take ownership and show initiative to achieve results.